This Solar thing just got a little more interesting…
- The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid‘s Nevada is getting a $737 million loan from Obama‘s DOE.
- The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent workers.
- That’s costing us just $16 million per job.
- One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group (PCG).
- The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother to Nancy ‘s husband.
- Just move along folks…..nuthin goin on here.
Amazing how one rat helps the other rats out on the tax payers dime. Always nice to keep things in the family, you know, one crook to another!